All incoming medical degree seeking students are required to complete entrance requirements before they can participate in their educational program. Failure to comply with these health requirements prior to your arrival on campus may interrupt you attending classes and may result in additional fees.
Before your arrive
- Gather health information; names, dates of immunizations, proof of immunity, dosages of medications,allergies, etc.
- Review the health history with a family members if needed (Please note: form A is your health history and is to be used as a worksheet ONLY. You are required to complete this form on-line once you receive your WUSTL key).
- Schedule an appointment for a physical, immunizations and blood work. (forms B & C) (Please note: form B is your immunity history and is to be used as a worksheet ONLY. You must submit vaccine documentation to support the immunization dates and proof of immunity).
- The health history and immunization history (forms A & B) most all be entered on-line using the Student Health electronic record submission. Students will need their WUSTL key to log-in. All other medical documentation should be scanned and PDF copies emailed to Student Health Services.
For those students starting in the summer, form submission is required one month prior to your start date. If you do not have your WUSTL KEY, you are welcome to scan and email a PDF copy of your records at this time to: Student Health Services. Once you receive your WUSTL KEY you will be instructed to enter your information using the electronic record submission site to complete the process.
Failure to comply with the entrance health requirements submission deadline may interrupt you attending classes and may result in a $95 health form completion fee.
Deadlines:.Summer matriculation -1 month prior to school starting – Fall matriculation -July 15th
This is a three-step process:
- Obtain health care provider verification of a Immunity history and copies of lab reports (proof of immunity) and a physical exam.
- Once you receive your immunity records from your health care provider, using your WUSTL key submit your health history and immunity dates using Student Health electronic record submission.
- Email a PDF copy of your vaccine records, lab documentation and signed physical form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using your WUSTL key you are able to submit your Health history information using electronic records submission.
Using your WUSTL key you are able to submit your vaccination dates using electronic records submission.