Student Health Services does not provide any coverage for you or eligible Dependents when traveling outside of the United States. You are encouraged to take advantage of the medical plan for international travel.  A good resource is

Student Health Services will provide needed medications to students, spouses and domestic partners when they are traveling. Student Health Services will cover 20% of the cost of such medications and you are responsible for the remaining cost. If your program is sponsoring your travel, your medication expenses may be able to be added to the grant or travel budget. You should check with your program coordinator.

Travel counseling and any necessary medications may be obtained through Student Health Services prior to departure.