WashU is making its COVID-19 saliva test available to WashU faculty, staff, residents, fellows, students and their families.
Symptomatic or exposed employees and students: Do not use the saliva test. Instead, call the COVID-19 Exposure/Illness Hotline, 314-362-5056, for a testing referral.
- Asymptomatic, non-exposed faculty, staff, residents, fellows and students who would like to be tested for personal use such as pre-travel or family visits
- Family members — for any testing purpose, including symptomatic, exposure, and asymptomatic testing for personal use such as pre-travel and family visits
How to get tested
To arrange for testing: Please sign up to schedule a test for yourself or family members, using your WUSTL key to register.
- Location: 1234 S. Kingshighway Blvd. You may drive to the site or use the campus shuttle.
- Appointments: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7 a.m. – 3 p.m, with the last appointment at 2:30 p.m.
- Cost: $50. This test is provided at cost. The university does not bill insurance.
- Turnaround time: Results are available within 24-48 hours.